Thursday, November 19, 2015

Moments Between

Photo Credit - Unsplash
(Emotions from being with people I love...)

I live in the moments between the memories -
Seeing the fragments as pieces
Waiting to become whole.

I come alive in wild laughter
And linger on the edges of peaceful dreams.
Colors wash through me as echoes
As I relive every joyful moment -
The ones that created me.

I sing
In the moments between here and then
Filling the spaces to remember
Every piece that brought us here.

I am in the simple things;
Out of sight,
Almost silent
Until I break free to dance.
Whirling
Bounding
Swirling through the stories
We live every day.

I live in the moments between the memories -
Knowing fragmented pieces
Will one day become whole.
~ZA

No comments:

Post a Comment

It always makes me smile to see that someone has been over to my little blog. Thanks for visiting! :D

~ZA
Zeal Aspiring